Welcome to Flairs Sports Academy
Welcome to Flairs Gymnastics and we are already half way through the year. The rest of this year is action packed with activities for our gymnasts.
Don’t miss out being part of the Flairs Speed Challenge which will take place on 2 July 2014 at Bergvliet High School from 10h00-14h00. Tickets are R30 – contact 0741 292966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to buy them. Catch the WC Rope Skippers and the Rugby 7s Boys in action. Find out more here.
Other big highlights are our Winter and Summer Displays in June and November respectively, as well as our Flairs Apparatus Testing which will take place in September. This year our Apparatus Testing will be concentrating on Bar, Beam, Floor and Vault, however we will not be excluding our Rope Skipping, Trampoline, Aerobics and P-Bars from our lessons. We are also excited to be getting involved with the School Sports program.
Below please find the calendar for the year with all the various activities that are taking place for the rest of the year:
- 7 June Winter Display Plumstead High School
- 2 July Flairs Speed Challenge Bervliet High School
- 1-2 August District Level 1-3 – MAG Swartklip
- 3 August AER National Championship Brits
- 15-16 August Rope Skipping Level 1-6 WC Trials Philippi
- 28-30 August Zone Festival Level 1-3 MAG Swartklip
- 6/13/27 Sept RS Provincial Training Philippi
- 20 September Apparatus Testing Flairs
- 3-11 October SAGF National Gym Games Cape Town
- 8 November Summer Display Ottery Methodist Church
Please like us on Facebook at FLAIRS GYMNASTICS SPORTS ACADEMY.
Join us on Twitter @FlairsGym
Anne Vermaak & Sadicka Isaacs
Coaches & Owners